I tried to think of a song lyric that's stuck in my head, but all I can think of is Fall Out Boy, Dance Dance. And that's really not exciting. So, the Gandhi quote is one I have on my wall at school and at home, and at the bottom of my emails. It means a lot to me.
Not a whole bunch has happened in the last month. The weather is getting nicer and warmer, and I think it's warming up my bitter heart a bit. Well, maybe somedays it's warmer than others, but it's still getting to be prettier and prettier every day and I LOVE it. Because if you know me at all, I loathe winter and the cold.
The OC ended on last Thursday and I can honestly say a part of my heart is gone. I think a part of me belongs to Dawsons and The OC, and life without shows like that just wouldn't be the same. So, thank goodness for DVD sets :)
My summer plans are beginning to fall neatly into place. I have my job, which is basically amazing. It pays well, has flexible hours, and I get to dress cute. I just do secretarial work, which really isn't that bad, compared to 3 years of long hours on my feet at Chick-fil-a. I'm going to take one May class, go to Florida for a week with my family, then take two classes during June term. I get to move into my apartment, The Lakes, with Jessica and Verice in the beginning of July. It's really nice and I'm very excited about it. Until then I'll just stay on campus.
I gave up Facebook for Lent, which is proving to be as difficult as I thought. I didn't realize that whenever I got bored, I'd just login to Facebook. It seems its just a reflex whenever I try to type in a website. How sad is that. So, I'm glad I gave it up. And after the withdrawals subside, i think my life will be a little bit better, because my hours won't be wasted stalking people. Hah!
Alright, have a good week and a safe Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment