I've discovered Friends. Its become a really bad problem. And I L-O-V-E it!
Life's been a little rough the past few months. After a long few months of lots of problems, my Grama passed away on March 18th. Ever since November, she's been in and out of the hospital and rehab facilities for repiratory prblems. I suppose her body just gave out. She passed away in Hospice, so she was comfortable. And the funeral service was beautiful. It was a pretty spring day, and I know that's the only way she would have wanted it. And I haven't been very emotional about it. I think it's because I'm so excited for her. Now, she gets to be with my Grampa in heaven, with all of their pets, and they are young and beautiful again. To me, thats beautiful. And she doesn't have breathing problems and he isnt paralyzed from his stroke. It's beautiful. I got to speak at her funeral for about 10 minutes, and it really was beautiful. She wouldn't have had it any other way.
But I do cry. A lot, actually. But when I cry, it usually isn't for myself or the fact that shes gone. It's for my mom. I cannot imagine how she feels about now. Her husband left her, and now the one person who was a lot of her support and the person who is always supposed to be there for you, her mother, passed away. She's 47 and without any parents or a husband, and in 5 months only Sarah will be at home. I just cry for her. But she's also the strongest person I know. Whenever we talk about what all is going on, which is quite often, she just keeps telling me that God really is all you need in this world. And I've come to see that. But still, it makes my heart hurt.
But I think things are looking up now. I mean, they have to, right? I know that having God is everything. If you have God, you have everything you'll ever need in life. And thank you for the prayers. It really has meant a lot to me. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and you hang out with this really cool guy named Jim.
Post a Comment