I convinced myself that I could fix it all..
Hey wait hey don't you know that this is where the whole thing went wrong
Hey wait hey don't you wanna hear what I have to say
Hey wait hey don't you know that this is where the strong go on
--All I Ever Wanted, Train
Such a good song. It doesn't really have much signifigance in my life right now, it just came up on random on my iTunes when i opened the new post box.
So, I am one of the official, rent paying, residents of The Lakes! It was a crazy weekend, moving stuff from Snellville down to Columbus, then moving stuff from Hunter's Run over to The Lakes. Dad and Matt did the heavy lifting for me and the assemblance of my bed and desk, which I am so greatful for! Mom and Aunt Shari came down on Saturday and we did the fun stuff, like purchasing curtains and a TV stand, and the little things. We ate a fabulous dinner at Cheddar's, and I think I may still be full! But overall, I think it was very successful. I love my new apartment, it's so cute, and I just adore The Lakes community!
There really is no other news. I visited a church here in Columbus this weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. And a huge, giant thank you to Jason, cause he invited me to go with him. And if he wouldn't of asked, I can promise you I would not have gone on my own. But I am so glad I went, and God made it clear to me that though I may have a personal relationship with Him that is really good, fellowship with other Christians is critical for my relationship with Him. So, I got a new apartment, some catch-up time with Jason, and a renewed sense of my faith. Hopefully I can keep up with all 3!
I got sucked into a marathon of Jon and Kate Plus Eight tonight. It's the show on TLC where the couple has a set of twin girls, then a few years later they have sextuplets, yes, SIX babies. All at the same time. Imagine that... 6 babies running around, all with messy diapers and hungry bellies. I just might die. However, when their lives are documented in a marathon on TLC, I love watching their lives! I swear I am not creepy....if it's on TV, it's perfectly legit.
Alright, I am off to bed. It's another week of class from 9.20-10.50, then lunch, then work until who knows when. Then maybe sometime hanging out with a friend? We will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment