Wednesday, June 27, 2007

You're it, you're the ultimate...

So, I found this wonderful song that I really like. The lyrics are cute, and kind of explain how I feel right now.

You’re it, you’re the ultimate
It’s automatic I’m sure of it
No lies, so don’t even try to tell me that you’re not the guy
Cause I’ve been waiting all my life for someone like you
But you’re it you’re the ultimate you.

You’re the kinda guy whose hand in mine sends shivers up and down my spine
You took my heart and put it back together again
You’re the kinda guy that blows my mind but now it’s my turn
You’ve been right in front of me-
Everything I need
Why didn’t I see…

I've been singing this song at the top of my lungs while driving for at least 3 days now. When I finally look up the lyrics, I find information that pretty much shatters the song for me.

It's by Lindsay Lohan.

I bet it's not quite as good to you either, now, is it?


In other news, I lost my spot in the About Me section. I had a good cry over that one, but it's just a brick wall I can't beat my head on any longer. Funny thing is...I've been telling myself that for weeks. Hah, actually months, now. A little bit of me will always hold onto that hope that friendship can be rekindled and mistakes can be forgiven. But in all honesty? I don't think it's going to happen. But I can wish, right?

And for someone who doesn't really have much faith in relationships, right now, I sure do want one. Haha. too bad he's emotionally bruised right now. Maybe in the future. But it's been so much fun spending time with someone who knows me, and at one time knew me better than I knew myself. Ugh, I really need to find different thoughts to consume me.

Well I'm just full of hope tonight, aren't I? In two areas that I think I am only going to be let down.

In wild dedication, take the moment of hope
And let it run, and never look back at all the damage we have done now
To each other
Cause when I see you, it's like I'm starring down the sun
And I'm blinded
There's nothing left to do
Still I see you
--Third Eye Blind

No comments: