Friday, August 03, 2007

I say a little prayer for you....

Here's a text message exchange between me and my mom, who is Pheonix, Arizona on business this week. She refers to it at "The Armpit of Hell" because it's so hot. I, however, really like it out there and plan on living there at some point in my life.

Me: I hope you hare having a nice time in The Armpit of Hell!

Mom: Actually, it is only 91 degrees here today!

Me: Seriously? It is hotter here in Columbus!

Mom: Well, it would make sense that hell has two armpits!!

me: HAHAHA!!!

She's gotten better at texting, and I'm so glad it brings humor into my life!

In other news, my cousins Haley and Kasey and my sister Sarah are coming to spend the night with me tonight! I am really excited!

I got into a bad car accident last week, and my car is completetly totalled. It was my fault, but I didn't get cited for it, which was a plus. So, this weekend will be dedicated to car shopping. It's weird, I really hadn't planned on this car being wrecked. I thought it would be the one that would get me through college, and the next car I would purchase would be MY own car, which I purchased with MY own money. It's just weird. The airbag deployed and burned and scratched my arms, and it knocked the wind out of me on impact. It was so scary, and something I'd really prefer to never relive. Ugh.

Oh, and I'm a terrible Cranium player.

No comments: